People today are exposed to many challenges at the same time. Stress, hectic in everyday life, environmental pollution, poor quality of food and beverage and improper care of the scalp can affect our organism often more as stated. According to statistics, every second person is affected by hair loss. Approximately since 1999, the so-called hereditary hair loss is also common among women.
Your Hair Active Expert in your area can help you with any type of hair problems by the selective integral method.
Our mature concept consists of Ayurvedic inspired hair care cosmetics, dietary supplements and the stimulation of meridian and acupressure points by massaging the scalp. This offers natural and sustainable results even for hair problems that have persisted over a decade. Our method of taking care of the hair and scalp is founded upon thousand-year old Ayurvedic knowledge which was supplemented by new scientific findings of our time. Our Hair Active Experts are professionally trained and certified specialists on topics as hair, hair loss or natural hair growth. We provide solutions for men, women and children based on our extensive expertise and long-standing experience regarding all types of hair-related matters.
- Hereditary hair loss or bald head
- Receding hairline
- Hair crown
- Circular hair loss (alopecia areata)
- Total hair loss (alopecia universalis)
- Thinning hair
- Diffuse hair loss on the entire scalp
- Hair loss trough medication, radiation or chemotherapy
- As an alternative or support after hair transplantations
- Hair loss during menopause or after pregnancy
- Hair breakage and split ends
- Dry scalp
- Greasy hair
- Brittle, thin or short eyelashes
- Irregular, thin or poorly growing eyebrows
- Irregular and sparse beard growth
Enjoy the discrete and personal advice by Hair Active Expert, the relaxing scalp massage, the beneficial product applications like peeling and masque and a professional scalp analysis. Find a trained Hair Active Expert in your area, who will advise and accompany you professionally.